- Play-off schedules are now posted.
- All players must have 5 games played to qualify.
- Format is double knock-out.
- All players MUST bring id to each game in case of a player protest.
- All protest must be made before the end of the 3rd period.
- All team fees must be paid before your team can play in play-offs!
- All players must register online. ask team rep for ID#
- All players must get a helmet sticker.
- All players must have a matching jersey.
- Please do not go on the ice until scorekeepers buzz you on, if teams do go on early, you will receive a 2:00 penalty.
- No Smoking in the dressing rooms. $100 fine if caught.
- Please read the rules, which is posted online.
- Players must play 5 games to qualify for Play-offs.
- Have fun!
This facilty is equipped with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) located at the front office.
Teams that forfeit a game will be fined $50 in which will be put towards a voucher for the opposing team to use in Boomer's Bar and Grill that night.
SuspensionsPlease see individual team rosters for updated suspensions.
All players must play in 5 LEAGUE GAMES in order to be eligible to play in playoffs