- Play-off schedules are now posted.
- All players must have 5 games played to qualify.
- Format is double knock-out.
- All players MUST bring id to each game in case of a player protest.
- All protest must be made before the end of the 3rd period.
- All team fees must be paid before your team can play in play-offs!
April July 31, 2013No games May 17- 19
**Players must register online before they are eligible to play in the league**
CLICK HERE FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION
Please contact your team manager for your player ID.
In the event of an emergency while visiting our facility, a DEFIBRILLATOR is present in the main office.
Teams that forfeit a game will be fined $50 in which will be put towards a voucher for the opposing team to use in Boomer's Bar and Grill that night.
2013 Spring League Playoff Eligibility
All players must play in 5 LEAGUE GAMES in order to be eligible to play in playoffs.